This list started out as a questionnaire for Christmas and has just sorta blown up.
A Few of My Favorite Things
- M&Ms – Mini, Peanut Butter, Dark, or any M&M
- Oreos – with milk!
- Dark Chocolate – My absolute favorite
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranates
- Dark Chocolate Orange
- Peanut Butter Cups – mini and regular
- Thin Mints
- Almond Joys
- Sweet Tea – I am a Georgia girl after all
- Dr. Pepper
- Sonic slushies – Lemon/Lime Real Fruit Slush, Watermelon, Green Apple, Cranberry
Time to Eat Out
- Chinese (Saigon in Topeka)
- Olive Garden
- Burger Stand – or any place with a good hamburger and fries
- Old Navy
- Joann Fabrics
- Thrift stores!!
Ice Cream – This sweet treat definitely deserved a section of its own!
- Mint Chocolate Chip | Preferably Turkey Hill brand 🙂
- Sonic Strawberry Ice Cream Slush
- These are just my tops ones but I definitely love pretty much all ice cream
- Cinnamon Apple
- Fresh cut grass
- Sewing – but only for friends and family. I’ve tried doing the Etsy shop and it just didn’t work out. It got to where it wasn’t fun anymore. And I wasn’t selling anything 🙁
- Organizing – Computer files, paper files, houses, or pretty much anything! It brings me such joy to organize and declutter!
- Stationary/Office supplies – I love back to school shopping, organizing my supplies, and they just look so pretty!